2018-01-18

Don't Wanna Blink 432Hz


Inspiration for this video manifested this morning while I was listening to a song by Cascada. The next song that played afterwards was this one and I felt the divine motivation' to make a video for it. I didn't think I was going to find all the footage I would need but ended up having exactly what I and 'they' wanted. I hope you all enjoy it!

For those who feel guided to support me I will share my PayPal and bitcoin link below: https://www.paypal.me/TruthEarth

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.